05 May 2006

guilty pleasures



The new girl in office today forgot to turn off her cell phone before she came to work. So in the middle of lunch Phantom Plant - California starts playing over her phone. And if that wasn't enough. The next call she got played Modest Mouse - Float On. As much as she irritates me, I felt guilty as I started thinking "Man, California is such a good song." I'm guilty. So guilty for liking a variety of crap that perhaps I shouldn't but i do. I like shit like The Sounds Tony the Beat - Brooklyn Fire Remix. And then there is Maritime Parade of Punk Rock T-shirts. And of course The Gossip Standing in the Way of Control. Honestly, this song makes me want to go out and buy a hot pink hip pack and start doing push up on the dance floor. My dad used to wear a hip pack to the movies. He'd put all the candy we bought at the 7/11 in it that way he didn't have to spend 10 bucks on 2 snickers in the movie theatre. Anyways listen to these:

Brennan Green Little Ease
New Young Pony Club Get Dancey
Carl Craig Angel(Caya Dub)
Alden Tyrell Voyagers End

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home