21 February 2007

Same Text, New Songs

As Posted on American Athlete:

One of the most anticipated albums of 2007 has to be the new 2020 Vision released LP, Night Vision from Belgium's Spirit Catcher. Therefore you can only imagine how excited I was when I got my hands on a promo copy of the album. At first glance I noticed that this album is more like a compilation of Spirit Catcher's greatest work combined with some fresh new material, including classics like "Space Crash", "Voodoo Knight", "Roller Coaster", and "Sweet Deal", along with new tracks "Night Vision", "Motown Spring", and "Harmonize". The standout track in my opinion is the cosmic driven "Hidden Memories", which is a seven minute galactic journey that can definately keep the star voyager moving. Overall, I think that this is one of the best release's so far this year, as you get many classic Spirit Catcher cuts, while getting a taste of the future. I believe this LP is going to be released in March, however if you can't wait that long, I would reccommend buying the self-titled single, I know I did.

Spirit Catcher - Roller Coaster
Spirit Catcher - Time Emulator

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

very good records right there !

4:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey dude, the link seems to be expired. I've been looking for this stuff for a while, but it's hard to find. If could fix the link, I would appreciate it. Thanks! Peter

8:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

酒店經紀,酒店小姐,酒店,酒店經紀,酒店小姐,酒店經紀,酒店兼職,

12:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home