06 May 2006

a top five

I recently acquired my number one most wanted album - Elliott Smith Figure 8. And though it's not my favorite album by this artist, I am in love with the artwork and love the fact that I own it on record. Having a new record is like having a new toy. I just want to play with it over and over and show everyone. Occasionally, at times like this show and tell would be appropriate.
Anyways, now's a good time to give you my top 5 records I own list and a song from each would only be fitting...


Liquid Liquid - The Complete Discography
Push - Liquid Liquid











Arthur Russell - Calling Out of Context
That's Us/ Wild Combination










Brian Eno/ David Byrne - My Life in the Bush of Ghost
Brian Eno/ David Byrne - Jezebel Spirt












No New York - Various Artist
Dish it Out - James Chance & The Contortions









Elliot Smith - Figure 8
Junk Bond Trader - Elliott Smith

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home