21 August 2006

You're either in or out.....................or somewhere in the middle


I haven’t gathered a complete feeling for these guys. I enjoyed Morgan Geist Most of All featuring Jeremy Greenspan. And I have to say I like the vocials. But other than that I’m not sure if Junior Boys are something worth sticking to, a guilty pleasure, or nothing at all. I do however think their song The Equalizer is worth listening to, and occasional I find myself hitting the repeat button.

Anyways, each to there own. Here are a few to help futher ones decision:

Junior Boys The Equalizer

Junior Boys The Equalizer(Morgan Geist Remix)

Junior Boys In the Morning (Alex Smoke Remix)

Junior Boys In the Morning

If interested, Junior Boys are playing at Bottom of the Hill in San Francisco on September 26. Website and Myspace

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home