16 July 2006

whos god...


I am not sure how I feel about this but I recieved the following email from "Lee, Sunny Elle" SunnyElle.Lee@umusic.com in regards to my post (below) of the Raptures song.

"The link to the Rapture track on your blog has been blocked. Sorry, no bones to you but I A&R this album/band project and this mix is unfinished. Please don't post the track.

Thanks."


They blocked the song so I can't be downloaded.

I guess some people feel like they should follow the request of record labels and remove songs and not give songs away for free. Others feel like fuck them, they make enough money. I don't fell one way or another. But I would bet people that take the songs from my blog still buy the artist albums and in fact, no money is being lost by my posting of the songs. And for the sake of arguement, "unfinished" - the song was posted on the Raptures myspace account. Its not like it hasn't been heard in its finished or "unfinished" form.

Enough said. If you need the song, let me know.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Indeed. Not to mention the fact that Lee, Sunny Elle - a.k.a. polloxniner - is your self-indulgent hypocrite of the day...

1:51 AM  
Blogger stacy said...

aww, that hurts. ha. i find it funny. you did post some good songs today.

9:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home