30 May 2006

george w. bush jr. and me



im going on vacation. well kind- of. American Athlete and I are heading over to DC to hang out on the coast, eat grandmas food, and walk around the white house. Seeing that I've never been to the east coast, this is exciting. And upon our return we will be buy tickets to go to New York for the first time (any suggestions on where to go and where to sleep would be helpful).

I intend to be lazy - no email, no myspace, and no blog. With this in mind, I went through my numerous copies of burned CDs and found some songs to hold you over. If this isn't enough for you, well then you are just greedy. Either way, beneith this text are numerous awesome songs that should be downloaded, listened to, and the bought at Phonica Records. Its just that good.

Kelly Pollar:
Hammer Anvil
Tyurangalila
Vocalise (morgan geist 12"re-edit)

Lindstrom:
Breakfast in Heaven
Pest og Kolega

Alden Tyrell:
Hills of Honolulu

John Tejada:
The End of it All

Carl Craig:
Suspiria

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home