18 May 2006

ride the white horse



Dollar Disco this weekend. which means dancing, dancing, drinking, and more dancing. It is the one time in the month we actually get the opportunity to hear Lindstrom and Prins Thomas played at a dance night. If we get lucky we might actually hear some disco which would be awesome. Its sad. Trust me I know. I just takes people sometime to come around. But no matter what, saturday night is a guarunteed dance till no ones dancing, stay out late, sleep in the next day, and eat eggs for breakfast dance night and I am looking forward to it.

I honor of the white pony with a horn here are some songs I could go for hearing:

Todd Terje - Eurodans

Goldfrapp - Fly Me Away (ladytron remix)

Future Force - Night Pony

and just for the sake of it (you all should have this by now):

Goldfrapp - Ride a White Horse

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home