23 June 2006

national bring your dog to work day

I have a hard time writing these editorial type things about artist. Obviously, it can be assumed that if it is posted here I probably like it, if not think it's close to great. It's not to say that I lack the educational side of music, the history behind the artist. It's just plainly my lack of attention span, my lack of desire to sit for 20 minutes and craft together some clever, wordy post about why Serge Santiago is amazing, radioslave only so-so, and then come up with some not so obvious way to write a track listing, and so forth.

With that said, you can find out all you need to know about Serge Santiago HERE and the go by some of his records HERE. And in the meantime download some tracks here:

Serge Santiago - Atto D'more (i love this song)
Serge Santiago - Take the Journey (original)
Planet Funk - Stop Me (Serge Santiago House Mix)

If you have more Serge Santiago stuff, email it to me......please. I want it all!


This also should be noted:


P.S. Be sure to stop by Pound For Pound. There is a Trax 20 year anniversary post with some awesome tracks for you to download

4 Comments:

Blogger Scott said...

I've got tons of his stuff, I'll email you over some YSI links over this weekend, once I've had time to get them online!

10:54 AM  
Blogger stacy said...

that would be awesome. thanks!

11:20 AM  
Blogger Scott said...

Stacy - check your email, goodies inside!!

1:03 PM  
Blogger stacy said...

you're awesome! I cannot thank you enough.

1:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home