30 June 2006

i tried and failed

I spent most of my morning trying to find the Carl Craig remix of Throbbing Gristle's Hot on the Heels of Love. And needless to say, I had no luck (so if anyones got it, can i please have it?). Anyways, I did happen to get ahold of carl craigs remix of Poor People Must Work.

Rhythm and Sound - Poor People Must Work (carl craig remix)

Some other notables:

Pound for Pound has Loose Joints - Tell You. Go download it.

Also between now and tuesday a variety of things are going on such as the following:

My boss gave me monday off along with the fourth which means Ive got a 4 day weekend. I'm off to enjoy it.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jack said...

Stacy,

I've got that Carl Craig remix if you still want it. Get at me and I'll send it over.

8:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amazing from Adult Tuba
Ok guys, here i am - pretty brunette with brown eyes, tight ass and quite big tits (as my BF says). The reason i post here is that my BF is actually in a 2 week trip, and it's quite boring and lonely here, and i simply want to have fun!
I want to share with you mine and my BF some sexual content photos:
pussy sex video
By the way, if you have anything to share too - post it here, i'd like to see them too! ;-)
So, guys and ladies, don't be shy - post it!
I'm sure all of you have smth to show!

11:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home