22 August 2006

pure pleasure.


I love this song. Honestly, I don’t know much about him or what he does or has created. But I do know that when I hear this song I want to dance like crazy. It’s just that good. Perhaps if anyone else has something on him, they could let me know, give me an opinion, share what information they’ve got. I would appreciate it. In the mean time, download and dance:

Azzido Da Bass featuring Johnny Blake - Lonely By Your Side (Play Paul meets Azzido Da Bass Dub)

ps. thanks jon.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

the la-la-la-link does not work, friend.

8:12 PM  
Blogger weleasewoger72 said...

Buy the Kitsune compilation then you tight-wad! I totally agree with you mr Stripe - this song is amazing. If I die tomorrow this is my tune!

4:02 AM  
Blogger stacy said...

link has been fixed.

8:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that is the same guy who did the song dooms night.. the only reason that song is ok is because johnny is in it and add his lovely zoot woman charm
:)

11:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home