11 September 2006

playing catch up...

My appoligies, I didn't realize it has been nearly two weeks since I have posted anything here. In an attempt to justify myself let me say its been a busy two weeks. I got a new dog a week ago which you can see pictures of at My Journal. I also started grad school last Thursday which needless to say, it takes a bit of adjusting to but is exciting none the less. Aside from the new additions to life, the negative for the week has been my ipod breaking - talk about a disaster.

But music...aside from listening to Erlend Oye and Junior Boys way too much this past week, I got my hands on the Arthur Russell DFA remix stuff. Definitly one of my most anticipated releases. And from what I've heard I do believe it's going to be good.

Anyways, I don't have Erlend Oye, Junior Boys, or Arthur Russell to post, I believe I've posted it all before. F0r today I have something a little different, some italo disco for its fans -

S.c.o.r.t.a. - Pertini Dance

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home