11 May 2006

html, baseball, and hot yoga

My brain is rather tired at the moment. Last nights Hot Yoga nearly killed me I think. And aside from the fact that every muscle in my body is sore and I am walking bow legged, my brain is starting to go as well. Seeing that I have little HTML experience, my boss thought it was a brilant idea for me to make an emailer. We'll fuck that. I've been staring at code for the last 5 hours and it still makes little sense to me.

But there is baseball and the A's. And I love the fact that they had a cardboard sign the read "We Miss Kendall" in the dug out yesterday. I think he has 2 more games left in the 4 game suspension and then he will be back. And lastly, screw the Angels.

I need a drink.

Snap! Rhythm is a Dancer

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home