07 June 2006

im back



I'm back. A bit lagging behind, tired as hell, but alive. Lets recap the places I have been in less than a week. Chicago, IL, Lewes, DE, Kansas City, MO, Somewhere in Viginia, Somwhere in Maryland, Washington, DC and back to California. That equals 6 states, one district, and a shit load of time spent up in the air and in airports for lay overs. Aside from the fact that now I want dinner at 3 in the afternoon, the trip was good. Lots of walking and picture taking and hanging out with grandma.

In honor of my trip to Washington, DC I've decided that between now and friday I will be posting some of my favorite bands that have come out of DC. Don't get upset if the majority happens to be on Dischord. Its not my fault the label did it RIGHT. Anyways, look forward to that. And until then this non-related, "i had no other music on me right now so I found this one on a blog sometime last week" song will just have to do.

Lindstrom - A Blast Of Loser (MJS 9406 Mix)

1 Comments:

Blogger Tal said...

funny how you use an mp3 blog to talk about your personal life. or maybe it's the other way around. i can't really tell.

great song! love MJS.

6:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home