12 September 2006

its my birthday...


I put my birthdate into one of those programs that give you back tons of information and so forth about the year you were born. The best part was the music I got back:

"Back in 1983, the popular songs were: “All Night Long” performed by Lionel Richie; “Beat It” performed by Michael Jackson; “Billy Jean” sung by Michael Jackson; and “Down Under” by Men At Work. Also topping the charts: “Every Breath You Take” by The Police; “Islands in the Stream” by Rogers & Parton; “Lets Dance” by David Bowie; and the popular “What A Feeling” by Irene Cara."

I did my best to find these "popular" tracks. These are the only three I could find online today.

Men At Work - Down Under

David Bowie - Lets Dance

Irene Cara - What A Feeling

2 Comments:

Blogger Tal said...

first off, happy birthday! you're just one year older than me, hehe. i was born in 1984. also, those songs in your birthday are really great! i love 'em.

5:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah love those songs that balance between great and kitsch anyway happy birthday and keep posting great shit!

2:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home