12 May 2006

four minutes and twenty six seconds



My moment of enjoyment so far today came from the 4 minutes and 26 seconds of which I put my headphones over both ears a listened to New Order - Ceremony and refused to be bothered (atleast for the moment). I got to dance to this song this past tuesday at Lipstick. It was good.

Anyways, the undenyable fact being that New Order and Joy Division belong in the top five lists of everyone who ever heard them. Atmosphere will be played at my funeral, Ceremony should be played at every dance night, and Love Will Tear Us Apart is the best pop song ever written. What more could you want.

Gorillaz - Kids With Guns (Hot Chip Remix)

1 Comments:

Blogger Tal said...

i like new order, how does that relate to hot chip though? :-)

4:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home